Okay, okay, I know! Everyone claims that they make the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies..but, these really are the best!
My favorite way to enjoy these cookies is with a giant glass of raw milk, sometimes two, because, YUM!
Why Einkorn Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Some people just like plain oatmeal cookies, others like plain chocolate chip cookies. The fact is, when you bring these two beauties together, there is a party in your mouth like none other. The soft, chewy texture with the delightful flavors are like no other.
If you are new to Einkorn and wondering what is all about, I encourage you to read this post about all of the benefits of switching to Einkorn flour.
Are these Einkorn cookies hard to make?
No. My kids have quickly learned how to make these delightful cookies. They are easy to prepare. Simply follow the step by step instructions and you will be successful. A good rule of thumb for most recipes is to mix wet ingredients in a bowl, mix dry ingredients, then incorporate both together.
How long does it take to make these cookies?
These cookies take no time to prep as long as you have all the ingredients on hand. It takes about only 10 minutes to mix all the ingredients together, plus 10 minutes to bake. Depending on how many sheet pans it takes to bake a batch will lengthen the time spent baking. If you have a large sheet pan that fits all the prepped dough it goes really quick!
granulated white sugar
All Purpose Einkorn flour or any all purpose flour
Ten Steps to Einkorn Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar until nice and creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
4. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
5. Add oats and chocolate chips, mix well.
6. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
7. Use a 2 tablespoon cookie scooper for perfectly sized cookies and to get more cookies.
8. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Cookies may look a little doughy still, that is okay!
9. Let cookies set for about 10 minutes to harden up a little. This way they don’t fall apart!
10. Enjoy with a big glass of milk!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
The Best Einkorn Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 sticks butter softened
- 1.5 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour Einkorn or any
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups oats
- 1.5 cup chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F2. To mixing bowl, add 4 sticks butter, 1.5 cups brown sugar, 1 cup granulated sugar. Mix til creamy and well incorporated.3. Add to mixing bowl 2 eggs and 2 tsp vanilla. Mix well.4. Add 3 cups any type of all-purpose flour, 2tsp baking soda, 1tsp salt. Mix well.5. Add to mixing bowl 4 cups oats and 1.5 cups (or more) chocolate chips. Mix well.6. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.7. Use a 2 Tbs cookie/meatball/icecream scoop to scoop dough and plop on to baking sheet. Leave space for cookies to expand while cooking.8. Bake for 10-11 minutes. Cookies should be soft looking on top.9. Let sit for 10 minutes for cookies to set and tops to finish hardening.10. Enjoy with a big glass of raw milk.
- you can use any type of all purpose flour. I tested this recipe with both Einkorn all purpose flour and regular all purpose flour.
- you can adjust both the oats and chocolate chips to your likings. Some people like more, some like less.
- you can use raisins instead of chocolate chips.